Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tony and Melissa


My sister's name is Melissa. Melissa married Tony. Now I have a BROTHER IN LAW.

Here is what you should know about Melissa: my sister is older then my brother. she lives some whare bye minnealpis and she rases 3 klee kai with her husband tony.




Here is what you should know about Tony: tony is one mean drummer man ha ha ha! i lied he is not mean at all he is veary nice he is an awsome drummer ther band name is Junebug accept they had to change there name i will let u know wat there new name will be when they figure it out! small klee kai 's are like the dog under Ringo thats about as big as they can get! tony is awsome he is funny he is cool he is soo cool im just happy he is my brother in law tony if ur readeing this hello m8!




To meet their Klee Kai visit http://www.cashkakennels.com/

3 comments:

Liza said...

Hey! That's me!

Michael said...

yes it is!

Tony L. Kollman said...

Hey, we might not have to change our band name after all! That's pretty cool! We have some friends looking into it for us.

Thanks for all the nice things you said in this blog entry!