Thursday, January 17, 2008

bad pratic day -.-

ok today it is 8:02 and today about 4:00 pm we thought we would pratice and we were to try 7 dogs and we put 1 beginner on. then first my dad took off and he tipped the sled and then the dogs kept going and going and going until i came up with the snowmobile and picked him up and we took off after the dogs and of course we stopped them but my dad told me to get on the sled. then i started going it was all fine then the dogs whip -blashd me off the sled! but i was still hanging on and finely got them to stop. So we got them going again then the beginner dog just fell and was dranging on the ground for a few seconds. then we stopped to let her off the gang line and let her loose. i drove the team home and when we got home, i went back by snowmobile with my dad. then we got the dog and of course -.- i had to walk her home but i offered to walk her home so i did not care. so i started to walk her home and i wanted to take a short cut right? well i did. we went into the short cut and the short cut is one huge hill going down then one big hill going up*of course sharp turns* so we got home and then my dad wanted to take the team out again. so we did my dad took them out and it was all fine. i got on the snowmobile and my mom got on. then my mom yeld *stop!* i looked and here comes a team with no musher ! and they went straight into the garage! then we had to put them away for the night and then we were going to start working on this and now here i am typing to you! and all of you! it is now 8:17 and now i think I'm pretty much done with this one ! thanks for reading!!! NO DOGS OR HUMANS WERE HURT IN THIS ADVENTURE.

1 comment:

Liza said...

That sounds like a crazy adventure you guys had! I am so glad that you have a chance to do this!