Wednesday, March 5, 2008

being run over bye the sled my michael johnson p.s i was not hurt badly

ok my dad and i wanted to run both teams okay we took off i took off first then my dad i ws almost aound turn when my tem seen my dads team stoped they WHIPED BLASHEED ME OFF THE SLED I HITA ROCK REALLY HARD! IT WAS LIKE A MONTH AGO AND I STILL HAVE A BRUOS WELLANY WAYSi went back to get my team we ran the corse agian it was okay but then we got off trackso i turnd them around then we revers that part so i throw my snow hook in and i go up to my lead dogs and then the took off AND PULLED THE HOOK OUT ! THATS ALWYS BAD WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!><<><>< I SWEAR EVERY SINGLE ONE HAD TO RUN OVER ME THEY DID I 4GOT THAT THE SLED WAS BEHIND THEN I STOOD UP THEN BAM! THE SLED HIT ME AND THE SNOW HOOK DRUG ACROSS MY BACK NOT WITH THE POINT SIDE WELL 5MINIETS L8TER I WAS HOME AND THE DOGS CAME BACK TRUE STORE P.S PEACE BE THE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: